|Peaceful scene on the waterway|
Gratitude List: Chris Crolley starts each day sharing gratitude lists with his friends. I'd like to try that in my blog:
- Olivia the toddler's wonderful smile
- The slight breeze on my face all day on the water
- Miles and miles of undeveloped marsh
- A hot shower at the end of a hot day
- My wonderful hosts Chris and Pete Richardson
- Sharing stories about non-profits in Guatemala, and hearing from others that Safe Passage has a great reputation.
|Happy sky trails|
The water came up over the concrete roadways and walkways of the marinas. At the place I will land tomorrow, the high water led to an electrical fire from a fuse box. Folks are talking about selling some of their sea level land and investing in land in the mountains.
|Great to see Pete at the dock.|
Tomorrow I paddle into Mount Pleasant, across from Charleston.
Date: September 29, 2015 Restart Paddle Day: 4
Start location: Moore's Landing, South Carolina Launch time: 12:30pm
End location: Isle of Palms Land time: 4:00 pm
Average speed: 3.2 mph Max Speed: 5.5 mph
Total expedition miles: 1560
Kayak Storage: Coastal Expeditions and Isle of Palms Marina
Hosts: Chris and Peter Richardson