I am a grandmother paddling alone over 2,500 miles from Maine to Guatemala. Along the way I will be:
- telling the story of the children who live in the Guatemala City garbage dump community
- honoring their entrepreneurial mothers
- talking about the success of the Safe Passage model school and
- raising funds for additional grades for the school.

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Quick Update: Almost there! The end is in sight!

The end is in sight!
I've just completed seven days in a row of slowly moving along the coast towards my final goal of Key West and over 2,500 miles (in a addition to the 1025 miles by sail boat).

Haven't caught up with my blogs, but hope to do so soon.  Just one more day to go!!!  Hope to have favorable winds on Friday to kayak into Key West.

Thanks for all of your support to make this expedition successful for the children at Safe Passage!

1 comment: